+44 (0) 28 8952 1401
email@example.comSend us a message
Due to growth, The Cooneen Group have exciting opportunities for Trainee Sewing Machinists to join our existing highly skilled team at the Fivemiletown site. These positions will play a key role as part of the Production Team.
• Your role as a sewing machinist will be:
• To assist in the sewing and manufacturing of garments
• Work with flatbed sewing machines
• Should have the ability to perform basic machine maintenance, such as cleaning the machine and changing needles and threads.
• Have a keen eye for detail and use fault finding abilities to ensure all sewn products are completed to the client’s specification, before being packed and dispatched.
• Have the ability to work well under pressure as you will be required to work towards targets and deadlines.
• To support overtime when the business requires it at busy times
Due to the nature of the work previous sewing experience is desirable, but NOT essential.
A full training programme will be undertaken by all trainees.
Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 1pm
We will also consider applications from candidates who want to work between 20- 30 hours per week.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flexible approach
• Be a Team player
• The ability to communicate at all levels
• Contribute to maintaining a positive winning culture
For further information please contact the HR Department on 028 8952 1401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Closing Date for receipt of completed applications is 5.00pm, Monday 23rd March 2020.
The Cooneen Group are Equal Opportunity Employers