The Cooneen Group are currently looking to recruit for a brand new permanent role – a Ballistic Laboratory Technician for Cooneen Protection.
Ref: 20/52 Ballistic Laboratory Technician
This is a fabulous opportunity in a niche market for a candidate with the right skill set. The Ballistic Laboratory Technician will assist in the design and testing of all Personal Protective solutions undertaken by the Company for new and existing business.
1. Organize & schedule internal quality testing
2. Conduct ballistic, stab and spike testing on products as required
3. Monitor product quality & performance
4. Analyse samples against existing product specifications
5. Produce batch test reports for customers
6. Carryout & schedule range maintenance to meet legal and safety requirements
7. Maintain and carryout cleaning of the range
8. Order and maintain range stock levels
9. Ensure all safety, cleaning and operating procedures are followed.
10. Identify and implement opportunities for improvement in your method of operation in agreement with your line manager
11. Support the Ballistics Team in the range activities
12. Support the Ballistics Team on technical information for tenders and sales opportunities.
Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 1pm
1. A degree or equivalent in a technical or engineering or a closely related discipline
2. 1 years placement experience or commercial experience
3. Ability to work on own initiative
4. Ability to build positive working relationships
5. Ability to contribute to team environment
6. Proficient in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
For further information please contact the HR Department on 028 8952 1401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Closing Date for receipt of Cv’s is 5.00pm, Monday 26th October 2020.
The Cooneen Group are Equal Opportunity Employers