The Cooneen Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join the team based in Fivemiletown, Co. Tyrone. The successful individual will be responsible for ensuring both internal and external customers receive excellent customer service through the prompt processing, management and despatch of customer orders, provision of information and response to queries, throughout the relevant stages of the Cooneen contract management process.
Contract Implementation / Mobilisation
- Set up new products, Bills of Materials (BOMS) and new costings on Prima
- Ensure all actions are carried out in line with the contract mobilisation critical path
- Maintain products, BOMS, costings, selling prices and any other relevant data on Prima to ensure all product and pricing data is kept up to date
- Maintain complete control of each order received from their respective customers from receipt through to delivery by the following means:
- Deal with all customer enquiries or problems quickly and efficiently, providing acknowledgement of communication, within 24 hours, where the query cannot be immediately resolved. If the Contract Supervisor cannot resolve the issue the necessary escalation procedure is then followed. Contract Supervisor will follow this up until such time as the issue has been resolved and the customer has been notified of the resolution.
- Deal with price changes by working with the Head of Procurement and other departments as directed by the Head of Procurement.
- Process customer returns ensuring goods are replaced or repaired as agreed with customer, ensuring necessary paperwork is in place, i.e credit note, returns form.
- Produce Account MI reports as required including monthly stock reports, performance report analysis and order updates.
- Manage the weekly update from factories and update PRIMA as required.
- Query and resolve where possible delays noted on the weekly update from factories with relevant Country Managers or factory (as applicable).
- Ensure all goods received are GRN’d by Warehouse staff in a timely manner and then allocated to required Sales order.
- Co-ordination between customer, freight forwarder and Accounts department to ensure all necessary documentation and information is available to ensure efficient and effective despatch of goods and the minimising of late delivery penalties.
- Ensure all despatch documentation has correct commodity codes, CPC and export licence details.
- Review overdue invoice report sent from Accounts Dept. and contact customer to resolve overdue invoices.
- 12 months experience in a similar role
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office environment within a manufacturing, construction or retail business
- Third Level Qualification, ideally in a business, manufacturing or construction related discipline
The Successful individual will be expected to
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent planning/Organising skills
- Work on their own initiative
- Build relationships easily
- Be meticulous/pays attention to detail
(please note this list is not exhaustive)
The Cooneen Group are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Completed applications/CVs should be received no later than Wednesday 17th July at 5pm.