The Cooneen Group have an excellent opportunity for a commercially focused, euthanistic individual who thrives in a fast-past environment. The individual will be responsible ensuring customers receive excellent customer service through the prompt processing, management and despatch of customer orders, provision of information and response to queries.
Key Tasks/Main Activities:
- Complete ownership of each order received from receipt through to delivery by means of
- Size armour as and when required to enable order to be processed to production.
- Attend Handover meetings to ensure a clear understanding of the contract requirements.
- Respond to all customer enquiries or problems quickly and efficiently.
- Process customer returns
- Produce Account Management Information reports as required including monthly stock reports, performance report analysis, order updates and any other report as required by the customer and Account Manager.
- Build and maintain key customer relationships.
- Manage the weekly Work In Progress (WIP) report and update system as required.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with despatch department to prioritise container deliveries into FMT warehouse. admin
- Co-ordination between internal and external stakeholders to ensure all necessary documentation and information is available to ensure efficient and effective despatch of goods. administrative
- Ensure all despatch documentation has correct administrative codes, CPC and export licence details. admin
- Review overdue invoice report and contact customer to resolve overdue invoices.
- Create and accurately update Bills of Materials (BOMS) in a timely manner.
- On an on-going basis, update and maintain the PRIMA system ensuring that all information is correct.
- 12 months experience in a similar role
- Third Level Qualification, ideally in a business related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role ideally within a manufacturing, business
- 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at grade C.
The Successful individual will
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent planning/Organising skills
- Can work on their own initiative
- Can build relationships easily
- Meticulous/pays attention to detail
The Cooneen Group are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
For any further information contact email@example.com or upload your cv below
Completed applications/CVs must be received by 3pm on Thursday 23rd May 2019.