Sewing Machinist/Quality Checkers (Fixed Term Contracts)
Job Ref: 20/33
WE ARE RECRUITING WITH IMMEDIATE START!!
The Cooneen Group have a number of immediate short term contract opportunities for Sewing Machinists/Quality Checkers to join our existing highly skilled Production team at the Fivemiletown site.
Your role as a Sewing Machinist/Quality Checker will be:
• To assist in the sewing of garments
• Work with an overlocker/ lockstitch sewing machines
• Should have the ability to perform basic machine maintenance, such as cleaning the machine and changing needles and threads.
• Have a keen eye for detail and use fault finding abilities to ensure all sewn products are completed to the client’s specification.
• To pack garments for despatch
• Have the ability to work well under pressure as you will be required to work towards targets and deadlines.
Due to the nature of the work previous sewing experience is desirable.
Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 1pm
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flexible approach
• Be a Team player
• The ability to communicate at all levels
• Contribute to maintaining a positive winning culture
For further information please contact the HR Department on 028 8952 1401 or email email@example.com or alternatively upload your CV below.
The Closing Date for receipt of completed applications is 5.00pm, Monday 03 August 2020.
The Cooneen Group are Equal Opportunity Employers